- Gel pads are reusable but for single patient use.
- In order to get the best conductivity through the gel pads, always make sure they are in good condition and sticky.
- Make sure you clean the forehead before use.
- After use, always replace the clear plastic liner on top of the gel pads on the device. Keep the device and gel pads in the travel case.
- Replace the gel pads when they lose their adhesion.
- A bad connection can cause discomfort and irritation of the skin.
- The shelf life of an unopened packet of gel pads is 2 years. This can be affected by very high temperatures or very low humidity.
Make your Pads Last Longer
Each pad lasts up to 3-5 applications. If pads begin to lose their stickiness they can be refreshed by lightly wiping them with warm water.