60 Iron Tablets
- Boost iron levels
- Reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Supports the immune system
- Improves cognitive function
Liver Support+ Ingredients
|Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Beetroot (10:1 extract and whole root)
|Liquorice (4:1 roo extract 40mg)
|Milk Thistle Extract
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Ingredients: Choline DL Bitartrate, Parsley Leaf, Capsule Shell: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Aged Garlic Bulb, Curcuma Longa Rhizome (Turmeric), Beetroot Powder, Cayenne Fruit, Fennel Seed, Chlorella, Beetroot Extract, Liquorice Root Extract (De-Glycerized), N-Acetyl Cysteine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ginger Root.
Allergy Advice: Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that handles allergy-based materials.
Serving Size: Take one to two capsules daily with water, do not exceed stated dose.
BestLyfe's recommended supplements to support healthy digestive organs. Fight back against overindulgence with 12 nutrients that keep your liver and kidneys in-check, detoxed, and leave yourself feeling more energised.
Liver support contains and antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory extracts, including Choline and Turmeric. Our powerful combination of nutrients help to reduce inflammation of the liver and reduce liver damage.
- Turmeric helps to support the circulatory system and helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Choline and Folic Acid supports the maintenance of brain health.
- L-Glutamine decreases muscle soreness and improves muscle recovery.
- Artichoke leaf extract may help to lower blood sugar levels.
- Dandelion root, Ginger Root extract and Milk Thistle aids the digestion system and reduces inflammation.
- Acai berry fruit extract helps reduce swelling, lowers blood sugar levels and stimulates the immune system.
- Vitamin B and D contributes to a healthy immune system as well as supporting muscle function and bone and teeth strength.
All of our vitamins are Made In The UK, meaning our supply chain is mostly UK-based, ingredients are fresher, and raw materials have a smaller carbon footprint.
All of our packaging from jars, to sachets to mailing bags, is recyclable. The Eco Pack your vitamins come in is here to stay!
Delivery, Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Do I need to pay for delivery?
Delivery is free for online orders of £30 or more, otherwise it's £3.95 standard delivery or £4.95 for next day delivery.
How quickly will my order be shipped?
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12pm may still be shipped but will more than likely be shipped on the following working day.
Can I return an item?
Yes, of course. We offer a 60 day return, no quibble policy. If your item is faulty, we'll cover the returns. If you've simply changed your mind, the return cost is yours. We would always recommend that you used a tracked or recorded service when returning goods.
All items are inspected before refunds are issued to ensure goods are in a saleable condition, unused and unopened. We are unable to accept returns on opened cosmetic or food products due to health and hygiene reasons, unless the product is faulty.
Please either send us an email, give us a call or use the online chat system. It's best to make sure that you have your order number to hand.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, of course. The same rules apply as with a return - we offer a 60 day policy. If your item is faulty and you'd like to exchange it, please get in touch and we'll arrange that at a cost to us. If you've simply changed your mind, that isn't a problem however additional charges may apply.
How will I be refunded?
We always return funds to the original source of payment.