BestLyfe's recommended supplements to support healthy digestive organs. Fight back against overindulgence with 26 nutrients that keep your liver and kidneys in-check, detoxed, and leave yourself feeling more energised.
Liver support contains and antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory extracts, including Choline and Turmeric. Our powerful combination of nutrients help to reduce inflammation of the liver and reduce liver damage.
Turmeric helps to support the circulatory system and helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Choline and Folic Acid supports the maintenance of brain health.
- L-Glutamine decreases muscle soreness and improves muscle recovery.
- Artichoke leaf extract may help to lower blood sugar levels.
- Dandelion root, Ginger Root extract and Milk Thistle aids the digestion system and reduces inflammation.
- Acai berry fruit extract helps reduce swelling, lowers blood sugar levels and stimulates the immune system.
- Vitamin B and D contributes to a healthy immune system as well as supporting muscle function and bone and teeth strength.
Kidney support contains Proanthocyanidins, Cranberry, preventing bacteria from attaching to the urinary tract and causing painful infections. Lactobacillus Acidophilus is a type of bacteria found in your intestines and supports the production of the Lactase enzyme helping the digestion of Lactose. Gentian Root is reported to stimulate the Stomach, Liver and Gallbladder functions. Our Kidney Support supplements are formulated to improve our overall kidney function.
- Aloe Vera and Liquorice Root extract has antioxidant and antibacterial properties, helps to reduce constipation, and lower blood sugar levels..
- Rhubarb Root Extract contains fiber, which may help reduce cholesterol levels and the effects of stomach conditions.
- Calcium carbonate increases bone density.
- Psyllium Husk helps lower blood pressure, improves lipid levels and strengthen heart muscles.
- Inulin power helps control high blood sugar preventing kidney damage, blindness and other health related conditions.
- Ascorbic Acid, Fennel Seeds and Buckthorn are antioxidants that helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals — molecules produced when your body breaks down food or is exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation from the sun, X-rays, or other sources.
- Aniseed extract is well known for anti-fungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Konjac Glucomannan research has shown to help ease bowel movements and reduce cholesterol.
All of our vitamins are Made In The UK, meaning our supply chain is mostly UK-based, ingredients are fresher, and raw materials have a smaller carbon footprint.
All of our packaging from jars, to sachets to mailing bags, is recyclable. The Eco Pack your vitamins come in is here to stay!