Whether you’re looking for vitamins for eyes or a brain supplement, we’ve got both covered within our Brain & Vision bundle.
- Brain health supplement
- Guarana is a source of caffeine and contains several antioxidants which help to preserve healthy cell tissue.
- Phosphatidylserine, Beetroot, Green Tea and Gingko Biloba Extract help to improve cognitive function, focus and memory.
- L-Arginine is essential for the production of nitric oxide, a neurotransmitter that helps to control blood flow to the brain.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine helps with energy production and can leave us feeling more alert and slow down age-related memory loss.
- L-Theanine promotes relaxation without causing drowsiness, helping to maintain focus.
- L-Tyrosine and L-Taurine promote communication between nerve cells to improve alertness and attention.
- Black Pepper Extract is anti-inflammatory and increases the absorption of other essential nutrients.
- Choline is an essential nutrient that impacts on liver, muscle, nerve and brain systems. It plays important roles in cell structure and DNA synthesis.
- Co-Enzyme Q10 and Grape seed extract contains high levels of antioxidant compounds; these have been shown to protect your body from harmful free radicals.
- Griffonia Simplicifolia aids brain function and supports the central nervous system by increasing the production of serotonin.
- Vitamin B helps keep your immune and nervous system healthy.
Reticare Eye Supplement:
- Eye health supplement
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), protects against oxidative stress and, according to studies, also protects against cataracts.
- Lutein can be found in the Macula and Retina, helping to filter out harmful blue light and protect our eyes from damage.
- Studies show that Lutein can help with age-related macular degeneration, retinopathy, cataracts and dry eye disease.
Cognitive supplements and brain vitamins are growing in popularity as healthier alternatives to energy drinks, especially if you’re looking for supplements to help with focus or memory.
All of our vitamins are Made In The UK, meaning our supply chain is mostly UK-based, ingredients are fresher, and raw materials have a smaller carbon footprint.
All of our packaging from jars, to sachets to mailing bags, is recyclable. The Eco Pack your vitamins come in is here to stay!