Therasnore - the effective way to Stop Snoring!
Just about everyone snores occasionally, around 40% of us are affected, and it's usually not something to worry about. But if you regularly snore at night, it can disrupt the quality of your sleep-leading to tiredness during the day, irritability, and increased health problems.
And, if your snoring keeps your partner awake, it can create major relationship problems too. Believe it or not, snoring is estimated to be the third most common cause of divorce in the UK.
Thankfully, sleeping in separate bedrooms isn't the only remedy for snoring. There are many effective solutions that can help both you and your partner sleep better at night and overcome the relationship problems caused by snoring.
What causes snoring?
Snoring is caused by vibration of the soft palate (the soft part of the roof of the mouth) as the lungs strain to inhale oxygen through obstructed airways. Typically, this occurs when the muscles that keep the airways open become too relaxed or excess tissue accumulates nearby and obstructs air flow. Any condition or substance that promotes muscle relaxation or a build-up of fatty tissue can have this effect. These include:
- Drinking alcohol
- Taking sedating medications such as sleeping pills, cold medicines, or antihistamines
- Sleeping on an overly soft or large pillow, or sleeping on your back
- Being overweight.
Any ailment that makes bronchial airways constrict, such as asthma, can lead to obstruction and snoring. Smoking, which irritates the airways, can also make snoring worse.
What will help stop my snoring
These simple lifestyle changes may help……..
- Don't drink alcohol within 3 hours of bedtime. Drinking alcohol before going to sleep causes muscles near the airway to become slack
- Avoid sleeping pills and sedating medications such as some antihistamines. Although they help you go to sleep, they relax your neck muscles, making your snoring worse.
- Stop smoking! Smoking causes nasal and lung congestion, a major cause of snoring.
- If you're overweight, try to lose weight.
- If you have allergies, try to eliminate allergens in the bedroom, such as removing pets from the bedroom, and regularly washing your bed linen in hot water to remove house dust mites.
- Sleep on your side. There are a variety of products designed to help you sleep on your side - a position that can decrease snoring - which can help some people. While heavy snorers will snore in any position, people with moderate snoring tend to snore only when sleeping on their backs. One helpful trick is to sew a pocket onto the back of your nightclothes and insert a tennis ball. This will make it uncomfortable for you to lie on your back - and prompt you to turn on your side during sleep.
- Try sleeping without a pillow. Pillows can contribute to airway obstruction by bending your neck out of alignment.
- Consider a humidifier if the air in your bedroom is too dry as this may make you snore.
Having tried these lifestyle changes and found that your snoring problem persists, then its worth investing in a proven medical device such as Therasnore
The number 1 snoring mouth guard
With over 1 million sold worldwide the Therasnore mouth guard is a proven, effective, drug-free solution to snoring. Clinically proven, tested and highly trusted, it's been supplied to the NHS for over 10 years which is a testament to just how effective this medical device is.
How does TheraSnore work?
- Well made and long-lasting - on average TheraSnore will last for 2 years with continuous nightly use
- 5 settings for easy adjustment to suit you
- Fits comfortably and securely to the upper teeth only - staying in place all night
- Clinical trials show proven effectiveness at preventing snoring and mild to moderate Sleep Apnoea
- There is no pain or discomfort to the jaw while wearing the device
TheraSnore is easy to use and quick to fit.
The stop snoring mouth guard is a small, soft pliable device that is simple to fit and comfortable to wear.
- You simply heat the device, mould it to the upper teeth, fix your lower teeth in the correct position and it's ready to use. The device comes with full instructions that are clear and easy to understand.
- If you have a habit of falling asleep with your mouth wide open, the device will still prevent the teeth and jaw from dropping back. With 5 settings to choose from based on the severity of your snoring, there's a setting to suit you and treat your snoring or sleep apnoea.
- Other stop snoring devices keep the whole mouth fixed tightly, holding the lower jaw in a fixed position. TheraSnore allows freedom of movement of the lower jaw so you can breathe more easily and normally.
- The upper tray fits over the upper teeth, while the lower tray sits comfortably behind your lower front teeth, preventing the lower jaw from falling back, which keeps the airway open and clear during sleep.
- It is easy to adjust. TheraSnore is fully adjustable and can be set in 5 positions. Starting in position 2, which allows the jaw to sit slightly forward, by around 3mm. If it doesn't stop your snoring the first time of use, simply adjust to the next setting and so on until you find the position that works successfully for you.
The majority of users who try TheraSnore are so satisfied that they keep it and carry on using it permanently!
TheraSnore is a device with comfort in mind. It allows the lower jaw to move freely, so you can breathe easy and without any discomfort.
There are no hard edges on the device so it will not rub or damage teeth and gums, which is common with many other ill-fitting mouth guards. Adjustable It's easy to mould, so you can adjust the mouth guard to suit the shape and size of your mouth, teeth and jaw.
TheraSnore is clinically proven by doctors to treat sleep apnoea.
It's proven to treat Sleep Apnoea and Snoring quickly, safely and comfortably with the fitting of the mouth guard taking just minutes.
Clinical trials have proven that TheraSnore is up to 93% effective at treating mild to moderate Sleep Apnoea and loud snoring. Making it an excellent alternative to surgery and CPAP.
NHS Hospitals and clinics have been using TheraSnore for over 10 years to treat both snoring and Sleep Apnoea.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee!
If you don't wake up feeling refreshed and revitalised after a great night's sleep and if your snoring still keeps your partner awake, send the TheraSnore device back and you will receive a full refund, no problem!
"Snoring was not only ruining my night time, I would often fall asleep at work during the day. Having used TheraSnore for just 2 weeks, my life has been transformed, I feel great" Mr K Jones Cardiff
"The best self-fitting device I have used! I have tried many treatments for Snoring and TheraSnore works every time, I feel great every day and no more Snoring!" Mr Hutsby Derby
"Since I have had the Therasnore, it has made an incredible difference to my sleep and my relationship with the family! We are now all getting a good restful night's sleep." Mrs Biddlestone Birmingham
VAT Exempt Declaration
For customers selecting the VAT exempt price: This product is a VAT exempt product when purchased for use on a chronic or disabling condition such as arthritis, osteoarthritis or sciatica, provided you have suffered with the condition for at least 3 months. VAT relief is not available for short term injuries.
Therasnore Stop Snoring Mouthguard - Large size only
There isn't a product description for this option. Check back soon.
There isn't a product description for this option. Check back soon.
- UK's leading stop snoring mouthguard
- Supplied to NHS hospitals for over 10 years!
- Fully adjustable with 5 settings
- Clinically Proven to treat mild sleep apnoea
- Guaranteed to stop snoring or your money back!
The clinically proven TheraSnore is the world’s leading anti-snoring mouthguard, supplied to the NHS for over a decade! TheraSnore is an effective stop snoring mouthguard and a proven aid for people suffering with severe snoring and mild sleep apnoea, effective at stopping snoring in 90% of cases.
Read more for reviews from people like you who have found Therasnore really works for them.