Do you suffer from incontinence?
Incontinence is a medical condition that causes involuntary and uncontrollable loss of urine from the bladder (urinary incontinence). It can also apply to bowel movements or wind from the bowel (faecal or bowel incontinence). It varies in its severity, from a slight leak to total loss of control of the bladder or bowel, which can be extremely embarrassing in a social situation. It can happen through simple everyday activities such as lifting something; sometimes it can happen following a cough, laugh, or sneeze.
New mums can also benefit from using itouch Sure because after a woman gives birth, the pelvic floor muscles can become affected. The pelvic floor muscles and tissues can become weak and overstretched after bearing the weight of a baby, making it harder to squeeze the muscles at the bottom of your bladder to prevent urine from escaping.
What does itouch Sure treat?
The three main kinds of incontinence referred to as stress, urge, and mixed.
This is leakage of urine on exertion or effort, which could be through coughing or sneezing. This is often caused by the sphincter muscles not functioning properly. It can also happen during sex which can be extremely embarrassing.
The sudden leakage of urine or overwhelming urge to urinate without being able to stop. This can sometimes be caused through stress and anxiety and be caused through bladder infections but is often down to a neurological problem such as dementia, stroke, multiple sclerosis, or injury to the spinal cord.
Involuntary bladder emptying with the uncontrollable urge to urinate caused through any kind of exertion or stress on the body, i.e. laughing, coughing, sneezing etc.
Why should I choose itouch Sure?
- Helps tone and strengthen the pelvic floor
- Improves strength, core and flexibility of the pelvic floor muscles
- You will see noticeable results in just a few weeks
- Helps improve sexual intimacy and confidence
- Improves your enjoyment of sexual activity
- Safe and effective at treating all three types of incontinence
- Allows you to continue with daily activities without worry or embarrassment
- Improves your overall bladder control
- Can help women who have lost their ability to voluntary exercise the pelvic floor muscle
- Helps you to regain your control and strength
- Stimulates the pelvic floor muscles into functioning properly again
Say goodbye to the embarrassment of incontinence with itouch
The itouch Sure Pelvic Floor exerciser can help women who have lost their ability to voluntary exercise the pelvic floor muscle. The itouch can help you locate the pelvic floor muscle, helping you to regain your control and strength safely, using the power of gentle electrotherapy to stimulate the pelvic floor muscles into functioning properly again.