I understand that to avoid undue delay in receiving my pharmacy order there may be occasions when I am unable to sign for my pharmacy order(s) in person.I therefore give my consent and accept full responsibility for my pharmacy order(s) to be delivered to my nominated delivery address without a signature.Pharmacy Failed deliveries
I will also make suitable arrangements to ensure that I collect my item(s) promptly from the premises specified, or any other suitable safe place that has been indicated by me when placing the order. This also applies to any other location that the courier deems suitable.
Tower Health and Pharmacy cannot be held responsible for any pharmacy order(s) that has not been stored safely and according to manufactures instructions, or that have not been safeguarded against any unauthorised access once the order has been despatched.
- All items in our pharmacy department are subject to the approval of the pharmacist.
- Online doctor orders are subject to the approval of the pharmacist. We offer a 24-48hr delivery service depending on the time when we receive the approved order(s)
- Pharmacy items cannot be shipped to the USA or Canada
Other useful information:
- We can deliver to any U.K address of your choice, at home , place of work, to a carer or a neighbour if preferred, please select your preferred option carefully at checkout.. All parcel(s) are secured in confidential and discreet packaging You will be notified of any failed deliveries attempts. Please follow the instructions needed to secure delivery. Items from our pharmacy department cannot be resold or supplied and therefore cannot be returned once despatched. Returned pharmacy items are subject to further costs being levied.
UK Standard 48 - 72 Hour Delivery is £3.95 (mainland UK).
UK Express 24 - 48 Hour Delivery is £5.95 (mainland UK).
International Delivery is £12.95 (including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, rest of the world)
Orders placed before 3pm are dispatched the same day.
All items in our pharmacy department are subject to the approval of the pharmacist
Online doctor orders are subject to the approval of the pharmacist and expected delivery is usually within 3-5 working days.
Our pharmacy opening hours:
- UK Standard 48 - 72 Hour Delivery is £3.95 (mainland UK).
- UK Express 24-48 Hour Delivery is £5.95 (mainland UK).
- European Delivery is £12.95 (including Channel Islands, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man)
- Rest of the world is £15.95
- Order before 3pm (Monday – Friday) are dispatched the same working day.
- Orders are delivered by Royal Mail or an approved Courier service.
- At this time we are unable to deliver items to PO Boxes. ->
1. European Union countries
Shipping cost dependent on the weight and destination.
Shipping costs to countries within the European Union are calculated at checkout. The actual costs depend on weight, contents and destination.
Weight restrictions may apply for some orders
If Tower Pharmacy assesses a certain order to be of excessive weight or size, it is authorized to send a shipment using a courier service. This may lead to additional shipping costs for the customer. Tower Pharmacy will inform the customer first.
Once shipped if your order is returned to us, we will resend them to you. A redelivery charge may apply; we will not be able to refund the original delivery costs.
In some instances if your order is lost or undelivered, we advise you to contact your local delivery office. Tower Pharmacy must wait 20 working days before claiming against the courier service in case of lost or undelivered items. If your order has not been delivered within this period, please contact us with your order number, name and address. We will make sure we resend or refund your items. If you require your items urgently, we advise you to contact our Customer Service department or re-order your items through our website.
2. Countries outside the European Union
Shipping cost dependent on the weight and destination.
Shipping costs to countries outside of the European Union are calculated at checkout. The actual costs depend on weight, contents and destination.
All prices shown on Tower Health’s website include VAT (20%). If applicable, VAT will be deducted at checkout.
Tower Health cannot be held responsible if an order is stopped and/or held by international customs. Tower Health is also not responsible for any local import duty that may be incurred.
Items ordered from outside the UK are subject to control restrictions from your country's customs department or regulator. It is your responsibility to ensure that the medication ordered complies with local laws. When items are ordered for delivery outside the UK please ensure you are aware of any restrictions which could result in non-delivery or delay .Tower Pharmacy will not accept any responsibility for products or ingredients contained in those products that do not meet local regulations.
In instances where your order is sized by Customs and is damaged in transit or even destroyed, Tower Pharmacy will not be able to offer a refund or re-send the order. Resale is usually prohibited by the laws of the importing country. Therefore if your item(s) are returned back to us for whatever reason, we will resend the items subject to a redelivery charge. We are unable to refund any delivery costs or any local import duty charges that may have been incurred.
Products sold by Tower Health are always for the personal use of the customer. Products should always be used under the supervision of a local health care provider.
At this moment in time we are unable to ship any medicines including prescription medication into the US or Canada.