Skin, Hair, Joints & Nails
FREE DELIVERY OVER £40 OR £3.95
Glowing Skin, Strong Joints and Healthy Hair and Nails
Enhance Your Wellness Journey with BestLyfe Skin, Hair, Joints & Nails Tablets:
Optimize your body's nourishment with a blend of essential nutrients:
- MSM for joint health and overall vitality
- Marine Collagen for skin and hair rejuvenation
- Chondroitin to support joint flexibility
- Vitamin C for enhanced absorption and immune boost
Elevate your wellness routine with BestLyfe, providing comprehensive nourishment for your skin, hair, joints, and nails, so you can radiate vitality inside and out.
Support your wellness routine with BestLyfe Skin, Hair, Joints & Nails tablets containing 4 key nutrients to nourish your body.
- Is well reported at improving skin health and lowering inflammation.
- An anti-inflammatory, commonly used to treat osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, tendonitis, and tenosynovitis.
Marine Collagen and Chondroitin:
- Support healthy joint formation.
- Can help to delay some signs of aging, like wrinkles, joint issues, and weakness.
- Is an antioxidant and supports skin suppleness through its role in collagen formation.
- Helps to protect cells and keep them healthy.
- Supports wound healing.
- An essential nutrient involved in the repair of tissue, the production of collagen, and the enzymatic production of certain neurotransmitters.
All of our vitamins are Made In The UK, meaning our supply chain is mostly UK-based, ingredients are fresher, and raw materials have a smaller carbon footprint.
All of our packaging from jars, to sachets to mailing bags, is recyclable. The Eco Pack your vitamins come in is here to stay!
|Skin, Hair, Joints and Nails Supplement|
|Active Ingredients||Per Tablet||% RI*|
|Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM) - Min 99% FEMAS||100mg||-|
|Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent)||100mg||-|
|Ascorbic Acid 97% DC Grade||80mg||-|
|Chondroitin Sulphate 90% Marine (Allergen - FISH)||50mg||-|
|Marine Collagen 90% Fish Type 1 Hydrolysed (Allergen - Fish)||50mg||-|
*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
Other Ingredients: Micro Crystalline Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Magnesium Stearate (Anti-Caking Agent)
Allergy Advice: For allergens see ingredients in bold.
Serving Size: Take two tablets daily with water, do no exceed stated dose.
Delivery, Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Do I need to pay for delivery?
Delivery is free for online orders of £40 or more, otherwise it's £3.95 standard delivery or £4.95 for next day delivery.
How quickly will my order be shipped?
We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 12pm on the same day. Orders placed after 12pm may still be shipped but will more than likely be shipped on the following working day.
Can I return an item?
Yes, of course. We offer a 60 day return, no quibble policy. If your item is faulty, we'll cover the returns. If you've simply changed your mind, the return cost is yours. We would always recommend that you used a tracked or recorded service when returning goods.
All items are inspected before refunds are issued to ensure goods are in a saleable condition, unused and unopened. We are unable to accept returns on opened cosmetic or food products due to health and hygiene reasons, unless the product is faulty.
Please either send us an email, give us a call or use the online chat system. It's best to make sure that you have your order number to hand.
Can I exchange my order?
Yes, of course. The same rules apply as with a return - we offer a 60 day policy. If your item is faulty and you'd like to exchange it, please get in touch and we'll arrange that at a cost to us. If you've simply changed your mind, that isn't a problem however additional charges may apply.
How will I be refunded?
We always return funds to the original source of payment.