Jobs at Tower Health
National Business Development Manager – Medi Direct
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for a National New Business Development Manager based in Nottingham.
If you have a proven track record of developing new business opportunities and achieving sales targets, we are waiting to hear from you!
We are looking for a target driven ambitious, and enthusiastic individual who can also demonstrate outstanding customer care, someone who is looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing company.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales the prime responsibilities will be introducing our range of products to a new client base in the Physio, Sports, Chiro & Mobility sectors. Initially, you will be solely responsible for generating all new business and managing these accounts.
As a New Business Manager you will:
- Promote Medi Directs range of Physiotherapy, Sports and Mobility products
- Build excellent working relationships with key decision makers
- Be responsible for developing and managing new accounts.
- Capitalise on business growth opportunities across all categories.
- Account management of all customers, understanding their needs, resolving complaints/queries and building strong partnerships to achieve long term business goals.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales and account management
- Provision of product demonstrations to existing and prospective customers
- Attend trade shows and conferences (sometimes at weekends) to promote Medi Direct International’s range.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, customers and competitors, providing timely and relevant information to the business.
- Produce and submit weekly sales reports to your manager
* This role may require overnight periods away from home on sales territory & attending Exhibitions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial & Sales Experience
- The skills required to develop existing business relationships
- Take a proactive approach to deliver a strong customer experience and identify new sales opportunities through prospective customer development activity
- A strong understanding of customer needs and motivations
- The ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from others through good interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisation of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet agreed timelines.
- The ability to collaborate with other team members and colleagues, across the wider organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Sports and Mobility Market
- Excellent negotiation, relationship building and sales skills
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and client facing skills
- Full UK Driving License
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have proven history in all aspects of field sales, product launch management and assisting in marketing plans, within the Physio, Sports or Mobility sectors.
The candidate will also be required to have:
- Strong presentation and communication skills (internal & external)
- Comprehensive computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Exhibition sales and event/workshop management
- Enjoy working in a small company environment, as part of a highly committed team
- A flexible and adaptable approach and be up for the challenge of launching new products into the UK
ON OFFER: A competitive basic salary, sales related bonus, company car and the opportunity to work closely with a highly committed team in developing a new area for our business. The development potential within this role is limitless!
To Apply for this role, send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital & Ecommerce Executive Job Description
The Digital & Ecommerce Executive is responsible for carrying out all aspects of online marketing through a range of different digital media and driving sales to reach agreed targets.
Duties of a Digital & Ecommerce Executive include:
- Collate and report back weekly on performance for all digital channels.
- With the rest of the Marketing Communications team act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Working with our external agencies overseeing adwords campaigns, monitoring their performance and return on investment.
- Ensuring informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings is used.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Building, testing and broadcasting the company’s email marketing campaigns. Including their design, and copy writing. HTML coding for email.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns.
- Managing the organisations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms. Extend reach, grow following and driving traffic to site.
- Managing the content diary for social media content.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Management of Google Shopping and Management of Google Analytics
- Creation of newsletters, promotions and banners
The ideal background, skills & experience:
- Previous Ecommerce experience ideally from a fast-moving online retail organisation and a passion for driving sales.
- Previous experience managing email-marketing campaigns with strong understanding of engagement metrics and email deliverability.
- To be able to demonstrate an interest in healthcare, nutrition, fitness and well being.
- A CIM qualification would be an advantage but not essential.
- Hands on and proactive approach to online marketing.
- I.T and computer skills including MS Office Suite, Magento, Web Content Management Systems Email service providers and analytics software.
- Highly numerate and literate with excellent grammar and language skills.