Jobs at Tower Health
National Business Development Manager – Medi Direct
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our company for a National New Business Development Manager based in Nottingham.
If you have a proven track record of developing new business opportunities and achieving sales targets, we are waiting to hear from you!
We are looking for a target driven ambitious, and enthusiastic individual who can also demonstrate outstanding customer care, someone who is looking for a new challenge within a rapidly growing company.
Reporting to the Head of Retail Sales the prime responsibilities will be introducing our range of products to a new client base in the Physio, Sports, Chiro & Mobility sectors. Initially, you will be solely responsible for generating all new business and managing these accounts.
As a New Business Manager you will:
- Promote Medi Directs range of Physiotherapy, Sports and Mobility products
- Build excellent working relationships with key decision makers
- Be responsible for developing and managing new accounts.
- Capitalise on business growth opportunities across all categories.
- Account management of all customers, understanding their needs, resolving complaints/queries and building strong partnerships to achieve long term business goals.
- Achievement of sales revenue targets through new business sales and account management
- Provision of product demonstrations to existing and prospective customers
- Attend trade shows and conferences (sometimes at weekends) to promote Medi Direct International’s range.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, customers and competitors, providing timely and relevant information to the business.
- Produce and submit weekly sales reports to your manager
* This role may require overnight periods away from home on sales territory & attending Exhibitions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Commercial & Sales Experience
- The skills required to develop existing business relationships
- Take a proactive approach to deliver a strong customer experience and identify new sales opportunities through prospective customer development activity
- A strong understanding of customer needs and motivations
- The ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from others through good interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisation of tasks and responsibilities in order to meet agreed timelines.
- The ability to collaborate with other team members and colleagues, across the wider organisation.
- Knowledge and experience of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Sports and Mobility Market
- Excellent negotiation, relationship building and sales skills
- Well organised and good time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and client facing skills
- Full UK Driving License
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have proven history in all aspects of field sales, product launch management and assisting in marketing plans, within the Physio, Sports or Mobility sectors.
The candidate will also be required to have:
- Strong presentation and communication skills (internal & external)
- Comprehensive computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Exhibition sales and event/workshop management
- Enjoy working in a small company environment, as part of a highly committed team
- A flexible and adaptable approach and be up for the challenge of launching new products into the UK
ON OFFER: A competitive basic salary, sales related bonus, company car and the opportunity to work closely with a highly committed team in developing a new area for our business. The development potential within this role is limitless!
To Apply for this role, send a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org